- Winter Fruit Green Smoothie by Sarah of Real Food & Ice Cream
Place yogurt, grapes, oranges and spinach in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup green grapes
- 3 clementine oranges
- 2 cups packed spinach
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
Stir or blend in chia seeds based on your preference and allow it to sit for at least 10 minutes, preferably overnight. The Chia see will absorb some of the liquids, making the smoothie thicker. The longer it sits, the thicker it will become.
- Black Forest Smoothie by Amanda of Running with Spoons
A black forest smoothie, what could be better than that?
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 – 2 (15 – 30 g) Medjool dates, depending on desired sweetness
- 1/4 cup (20 g) rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp (7 g) chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp (10 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop (30 g) of your favourite protein powder (optional)
- 1 -2 handfuls of baby spinach (optional)
- Place all ingredients in to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pumpkin Protein Shake by Liz Fourez
This smoothie has a bold pumpkin flavour without the chalkiness. Add all ingredients to a blender and process until well combined. Taste and adjust sweetener, if desired.
- 1 cup Silk unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon honey, agave nectar, or sweetener of choice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 medium banana
- 6 ice cubes
- Cranberry & Clementine Smoothie by Blossom to Stem
Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass. Serve.
- 2/3 cup frozen cranberries
- 2-3 clementines peeled (2 medium or 3 small)
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds optional
- 1 tablespoon protein powder optional
- a few ice cubes
- Chocolate, Turmeric & Beet Smoothie by Vegan Raw
Blend all ingredients (in order) together until smooth, feel free to add more almond if it’s too thick. Please note, this will make 2 large portions (i.e., meal replacement) or 3 or 4 portions.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 Tbsp organic almond butter (or a handful of soaked almonds)
- 3-4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Maca powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp hemp seed
- 1 avocado
- 1 organic banana
- 5 cups organic baby spinach (washed)
- 3/4 cup beets peeled
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries or look for wild/unsprayed blueberries
Like this blog? Read all about or top juice and smoothie bars in London here.
News & Events
We are exhibiting at the Takeaway Expo this September.